Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2013

I Have the BEST Job in the World!

I have the BEST job in the world!  I am a Home Maker.


Today I went to the gym after cleaning the kitchen, and emptying the dishwasher.  I have mowed the lawn,  watered plants, filed papers, folded laundry, made Visiting Teaching appointments to check on a few ladies in my church I look after,  as well some e-mail assignments for my church assignment, (we call it a "calling" since we do not volunteer for them but accept assignments as called and asked by the Lord through our church leaders),  AND listened to these great free on-line Economics courses from Hillsdale College while I was doing much of that.

  I am on week 3.  Next,  I will continue listening while I pay the bills,  start dinner and as many other things on my list as possible.  I bet none of my "paid" associates accomplish more of value or enjoyed their work more!  I love my life.    Hope you do too!


No comments:

Post a Comment